Monday, April 2, 2007

MR.X JOKES






MR.X



Mr. X did bite his friend's nose. Case went to the court.
Judge (to Mr.X): Why did u bite his nose?
Mr. X: I didn't. He did bite his nose.
Judge: How come? The mouth is underneath the nose? How can he bite??!
Mr. X: Why not? He can stand up on a chair and can bite.

Mr. X going to airport with his friend for the first time...

Mr. X: What is that flight, taking off?
Friend: Boeing 747

The next day he went with his another friend and saw the same flight landing... then says to his friend....

"I know the name of the flight... 'Vanding' 747!"

Mr. x wrote letter to his friend it goes like this:
Dear friend I am in well I hope you are also in well ..........

One day Mr. X seriously went to the backyard of his house and started trying to shake the well (kinaru) before taking a tonic. Because in the tonic bottle it's written as "Shake well before use" !!!

One night Mr. X was searching something under a street light. His friend came and asked "Hey X what are you doing here ...?”Mr. X: "I lost my ring.”His friend: "Exactly where you lost?” Mr. X: "Near the corner of next street "His friend: "Then why you are searching here ... go and search there "Mr. X: "Ya. That's right. But there's no street light in that street. So, how can I search in the dark? That's why I'm searching here!!!"


Mr. X invented a car that can run in electricity with out the need for gas (petrol). He started bragging to everybody that his car can run up to 1000 meters in electricity. His friend asked him why the car can’t go further. Mr. X replied "Where can I find that much lengthy wire to plug in at home & take the car anywhere I want to?"

One time MR. X brought a guy to dig well in his house. The Guy check all over the house & told Mr.X in your ground there is no water resource so I cannot dig a well" .Mr.X replied "No problem if it is not in my ground it should be in the terrace".

One day Mr.X's little son was filling up an application and asked Mr.X what to write in the "Mother Tongue:" field. Mr.X simply said 'write approximately 6cm'

Once Mr.X went for an interview in the Navy. Interviewer: Do you know how to swim? Mr.X: Why, don't you have boats in the Navy?

Mr. X got a job as a teacher, the day he entered the class he asked the students to introduce.
.MR. X: What is your father's name?
Student 1: Mr. David
MR. X: What is your name?
Sstudent1: Davidson
MR. X: What is your name?
Student2: Palani
MR. X: What is your father's name?
Student2: Palaniappa.
MR. X went to the head master & said Sir! I want to quite my job. The head master asked him what is the problem. And Mr.X replied I'm the most confusing man but the students are more confusing than me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.